Wednesday, February 3, 2016


After visiting Cebu, I headed to Dipolog city where a good friend lives. I had to meet her because my Samsung NX200 camera was with her. She borrowed it. And also, I'd like to roam around in this peaceful town. I've been to this place many times so it really didn't excite that much. I've been to almost tourist spots here except for one, The Linabo Peak.  
The Linabo Peak isn't really an interesting place for me. But I still decided to climb this peak for experience and curiosity; plus the opportunity to take great photos. No entrance fee. Meaning, it's free. It has 3000 steps and getting here will literally take your breath away. Every step is labelled with numbers, so you'll know if you're getting closer to the peak. You'll pass my houses and a small village and see kids playing. People here live a very simple life. Take your time while you climb here and be ready to get leg muscle pain if you're not used to climbing.

Enjoy these photos from my Samsung NX200 camera.


The stair way to Linabo Peak with its hand-rail

Over-look



a small village 



I'm really not sure what this kid is playing, maybe a skateboarder. 



























 Right after the climb, we headed straight to the coolest cafe in Dipolog city, Chapters a Book Cafe. they serve food with a good price. Pasta is love!

The ceiling, surreal eh?




Its windows face towards the sea

too bad a storm is coming


pasta <3

the so-called "boulevard" of Dipolog City







  

Wolf Eyes Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates