Friday, January 15, 2016



Yes, It's surreal. Anawangin is surreal. The majestic mountains made me feel very small and insignificant. The clear waters made we want to dive while the sun's scorching heat touched my skin. The waves crashed onto the rocky walls of the mountain, as if the water tried to conquer them. But no, the mountains remained strong and unbeaten.

Camara and Capones Islands



clear water

boat boy











i see a head a an animal







The beach was the soft and gentle side of the mountain. The water was calmer and the breeze was soothing, tough the humidity draining my body battery. I set up my tent and started the ritual of 'getting high with nature'. I just sat beside my tent and just enjoyed my presence in this surreal place. I listened to the sound of the sea, the birds chirping. Also, some annoying EDM music were playing by other campers. 












Sunset is where perfection begins. Everything turns into magic. 

magical sunset




love the sun


And the stars are the billion eyes of the night.










care to have a coffee here?










Wolf Eyes Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates