Saturday, January 9, 2016


It was 2015's coastal clean- up day. My friend, who is a teacher, invited to a school activity - coastal clean up. I just left my job in the metro. I was jobless so I had all the time. 
It is said to be a pink-sand beach. Well, not really pink but when you look closely, you'll see specks of red crushed corals making it pinking. But really, it is not pink. I've been here 3 times already but nothing really has changed since the first time I went here, 2007. Like before, there were still lots of dead corals. Not much fish to see when you snorkel, don't bother bring snorkel when you plan to come here. These photos will show you.

Photos were shot using SJ400. Enjoy :)


calm sea


Add caption

the locals of hte island


sudden depth



dead corals



clear water

over dead corals





nothing to see





starfish

taking you back to your home








Wolf Eyes Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates