Sunday, January 31, 2016


When I left my job in Manila, I felt like had all the time in my life. No pressure, no deadlines, and no worries. I knew that this feeling is not gonna last long since Ill be looking for a new job in my hometown. Getting to Cebu from my hometown won't be easy so I decided to get to Cebu while I can. 
The whalesharks came into my mind. I have always wanted to see them since I learned that they are the largest fish in the sea. I wondered how big they were. These photos will tell you. 

Cameras: Canon 60d and SJ400



Our boat man. I forgot his name.
It'll take you less than 10 minutes to get to the dive site from the shore.

Those tourist already jumped to in the water. I could see the whaleshark's mouth from here. 

This was such a surprise. 




I was trying not to panic 


To scale its size, look that foot. They say this whale shark is a juvenile








Tumalog Falls, Oslob Cebu. I was the first visitor for this day. 



tourist are coming







Oslob's Historical Place

Oslob Ruins









Boljoon, Cebu







Wolf Eyes Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates