Sunday, January 24, 2016


No signal, no internet and no electricity. After working in a big city for 6 years, people thought that it would be so hard for me to cope with this kind of living. They are mistaken. In fact, I'm so sick of the big city life and I longed for the smell of nature. I longed for the silence in the daytime. I longed for the view of million stars at night and the dance of the fireflies. I longed for simplicity. 

This is Sitio Pungus Upper Bungiao, Zamboanga City.  It is just about 3 hours away from my house.  Thankfully, I get to go home every weekends to share this photos. 

These photos were taken with Samsung NX200 with a Canon Kit Lens attached.  

Morning ray of sun

rubber tree fence

getting ready for breakfast

lone cloud

one on one basketball


rubber tree blood


students

going home from schol


farm





Mr. James

Carabao - farmers' best friend


sunset





watering the plants

to the outskirts




an abandoned house






to the waterfalls



Add caption

eagle

Faith

morning coffee

free pigs

guide





getting here is really tough

at KM 18

Add caption





















Wolf Eyes Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates